To ensure the best results with each treatment, we suggest that you follow the before and after care recommendations.
- Drink a minimum of 2 liters (about 4 16.9 FL OZ water bottles) of water the day before, as well as the day of your treatment. Continue drinking 2-3 liters of water (not soft drink, juice or tea) for no less than 3 days after your session. DO NOT EXCEED 4 LITERS PER DAY, with the exception of individuals on a strenuous workout regimen.
- You should NOT eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment.
- Ensure all self tanning residue has been removed before coming in for treatment.
- If there is body hair in the area, shaving the area is preferable as it allows the probe to glide smoothly over the skin surface. (DO NOT SHAVE IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO A SESSION AS THAT MAY CAUSE SENSITIVITY) Please Shave at least 1 day prior to session.
- DO NOT DRINK ANY ALCOHOL OR CAFFEINE ON THE DAY OF TREATMENT OR 48 HOURS
- AFTER. ( if you need caffeine, 1 cup is ok as long as you are well hydrated, but it is best to avoid alcohol so your liver can fully function to remove the fat)
- Use dry skin brushing to stimulate lymph movement after your session.
- Dry skin brushing is a method of lymphatic stimulation where a dry fibre bristle brush is lightly brushed all over the body. Always move or brush in the direction toward your heart, because this is the direction in which lymph flows. Dry skin brushing also reduces cellulite, stimulates your immune system, wakes up circulation and makes your skin soft.
- Do NOT have a hot shower (warm is ok), spa, or sauna straight after treatment.
- After your session, Follow a fat free, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate and move lymph throughout the body, this will help with removing cavitated fat cells from the body. You can exercise as soon as immediately after your session. Your normal work out routine is recommended.